What I’m reading, in case you’re interested. For non-fiction (NF) and short stories I only list books I read cover-to-cover. If I’ve reviewed or otherwise discussed it, the title links to the post.
I often read several books at once. I list them in the month I finish them.
- What If: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions – Randall Munroe
- The Tempest – William Shakespeare
- Unfettered: Tales by Masters of Fantasy – Various (Short Stories)
- Lock In – John Scalzi (Audiobook)
- Ender’s Game – Orson Scott Card
- The Princess Bride – S. Morgenstern, abridged by William Goldman