…my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You’ll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away.
Why am I starting today with a song? Because I have once again received an award. The Sunshine Award, to be precise. Thanks to Jayde-Ashe over at The Paperbook Blog for the nomination. Go give her a visit, why don’t you?
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Post the logo above
2. Accept the nomination and link back to the blog that nominated you
3. Share seven things about yourself
4. Nominate blogs and inform them of the nomination
7 Facts about myself
1. I bite my nails.
2. I was top of my class my final year of high school.
3. I love swords. I own three. All replicas, sadly, and blunt.
4. I play the piano (not so well) and the guitar (a bit better). I would love to learn the cello and clarinet.
5. That said, my favourite orchestral instrument is the French horn. Their sound is just so powerful.
6. Once I have a house with a yard, I’m going to get a basset hound and name him Conan. My undying respect if you can tell me why.
7. There is nothing in the world that irritates me as much as when people address me by the English pronunciation of my name.
I hereby nominate
2. Emma at A Wordless Blogger
3. Becky at Blogs-Of-A-Bookaholic
4. Ben at Ben’s Bitter Blog
6. Jack Woe
Go check them out.